Healthy Histamine Program
The Healthy Histamine Program was developed for allergy and hayfever sufferers, as well women suffering high oestrogen conditions such as painful or heavy periods, migraines, endometriosis or PCOS.
What’s Oestrogen Got To Do With It?
Because as our oestrogen rises through our cycle, so do our histamine levels. And if you’re a high oestrogen women who suffers from hayfever, seasonal allergies or dust, mould or pet allergies AND/OR you feel like you’re eating a “healthy” diet which isn’t touching the sides of your symptoms, then this program is for you.
Signs of Histamine Intolerance
- GIT issues/diarrhoea
- migraines and headaches
- irritability/mood swings
- rashes or itchy skin
- post-nasal drip
- heart palpitations or tachycardia
- hypertension or high blood pressure
- hot flushes and night sweats
- insomnia or disrupted sleep
Diamine Oxidase (DAO) is the enzyme that metabolises extracellular histamine, or the histamine ingested from foods and our diet. (If you are looking at a genetic report, HNMT, or histamine-N-methyltransferase is the other important enzyme involved in breaking down intracellular histamine)
How well the DAO enzyme functions directly determines how well you metabolise histamine.
Where there is a genetic SNP (I like to call it a genetic hiccup) in the DAO gene (or other deficiency or inhibition of the DAO enzyme), histamine cannot be degraded quickly enough and histamine intolerance symptoms result.
SNPs in the DAO gene/enzyme are also associated with inflammatory gastrointestinal diseases, such as: food allergy, gluten-sensitivity, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis and colon adenoma.
The 6 Week Healthy Histamine Program
- A full eating guideline and supplement program with individual and group support.
- 1 x 1hr Skype consult pre-program to go through the program and address any individual concerns or program tailoring to your situation.
- 1 x 30min Skype consult in week 6 to track your progress and discuss next steps.
- Low Histamine Program information and food guidelines:
- NB: This is not a weekly meal or recipe plan. Everyone eats differently and I personally do not believe in a one-size-fits-all, rigid dietary protocol. So you will be provided with simplified food lists of what to eat and what to avoid, along with histamine information to educate and make following the Healthy Histamine Program seemless.
- 6 weeks of supplements, including dosing schedule, with added options should extra support be required.
- FREE shipping of supplements for Australian residents.
- FREE access to the Healthy Histamine Program Facebook Support Group.
- OPTIONAL OFFER: Purchase 4 x Follow-up sessions for ongoing support for $495 (saving of $65)*
*Sessions valid for 6 months from time of purchase
Standard: $935; OR
Extras: $997 (added histamine/mood support)
Includes individual and group support, food guides, all supplements and FREE shipping in Australia
Contact email@example.com for more information; orClick Here to Book Your Initial Program Consult