MTHFR and Methylation
If you are interested in understanding how genetic and epigenetic factors involving MTHFR and methylation may be playing a part in your health, a genetic consult may be for you.
You can read more about MTHFR, methylation and genetic profiling below:
- Folic Acid: Could It Be Harming Your Health?
- From Infertility to Depression to Cancer. Why You Need to Get to Know MTHFR
- Methylation and You
What’s involved in an MTHFR consult?
You will receive:
- 1 x Strategene Report, Dr Ben Lynch’s latest report bringing your raw genetic data to life.
- 1 x Professional analysis and interpretation of your genetic data.
- 1 x 60 min Skype or face-to-face consultation to explain and guide you through your report findings
- Supplement suggestions and lifestyle recommendations based on your individual genome.
- Add on to either the Discovery Sessions OR The Hormone Intensive
Who is it for?
- People who are curious and want to dive deeper into their own DNA blueprint and their health from a genetic and epigenetic perspective.
- People who have some knowledge of methylation and/or MTHFR but would like it explained in simple terms.
- People who want the ultimate in preventative health guidance and advice.
- People who have tried other health options with minimal results.
The MTHFR Consult Fee | $420
Where do I start?
Order the 23andMe genetic salivary test kit here.
The first step is ordering a salivary test kit via 23andMe in the U.S. You simply fill a tube with saliva and mail it back to them. All the instructions and postage is sent with the kit, so it’s easy to do yourself.
The results take around 2 weeks and are downloaded via their website. They will send you an email when the raw data report is ready to download.
From there, just get in touch. I use the latest program created by the forerunner in methylation, Dr Ben Lynch, called Strategene to help analyse your individual genetic profile.
We then work through your potential problem areas and use this as a guide in the creation of an effective and supportive treatment plan.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Health Fund Rebates
- Rebates for face-to-face consultations are available from all major health funds depending on your level of cover.
- No rebates are available for Skype consultations.
- 24 hours notice is required if you cannot attend your appointment.
- A 50% cancellation fee will be applied to missed appointments if less than 24 hours notice is given.
- Your thoughtfulness is appreciated.
Skype or Phone | Face-to-Face by appointment only
email@example.com | 0404 120 155