The Period Fixer Program is for those of us who have been conditioned to believe that period pain, emotional tension and suffering is normal.
It’s time to stop this myth.
And quite frankly it’s time to stop accepting that hormonal birth control is the solution when it can make things a whole lot worse!
The Period Fixer Program is here to help.
So if every month:
- You snap at your partner;
- Your brain is busy blocking out grinding cramps and counting the minutes before you can make a dash to the bathroom to avoid an embarrassing situation;
- You lose concentration … on the business project, in conversations, on the shopping list;
- Your mind is mush and you’re not firing with precision;
- You feel foggy and forgetful;
- You’re anxious, wired and tired;
- You find yourself crying or lashing out for no reason and feel like you’re not coping;
- Your back aches and your boobs really hurt;
- You’re bloated, heavy and feel like a frump;
- You’re exhausted! Dear god if you could just hibernate for a few days and tell the world to BACK OFF…
…then you need help. No, it’s not normal and no, you don’t need to suffer through it.
Everyone is different. There are a myriad of different reasons why your cycle may be imbalanced. And for some, a more thorough investigation is needed. But you can absolutely improve how you’re experiencing your period by starting with a few small changes that can make a big difference.
Which is why I’ve created the 7-Day Period Fixer Program.
Whether you experience painful, heavy or irregular periods OR you suffer from mood dips, headaches and never-ending exhaustion, then this is the starter program for you.
Delivered as one email every day for 7 days, you’ll be offered snippets of info from diet to lifestyle to environment.
- It won’t be overwhelming.
- It won’t take up much of your already precious time; BUT …
- It will give you little ideas which can make big impacts on how you experience your cycle each month.
- You will learn the first steps to help improve period pain, increase energy levels and balance mood swings.
- You will feel more energised, clearer and more centred.
- And best of all, you will learn how to reconnect with your body.