About Kate – Online Naturopath
I’m a Sydney-based online naturopath with a passion for helping women across the globe restore their hormonal balance and achieve whole-body health.
My prior life saw me in careers of software, marketing, investment banking, advertising and graphic design. But after battling through a long history of hormonal problems including endometriosis, I hit my breaking point. I was stressed, overwhelmed, (crying way too often!!) and just couldn’t push through life as it was anymore.
And so the natural detective in me rose up. I needed to understand what was going on with me, and why. And this became a bit of a crusade which lead me into the world of natural medicine, and helping other women across the globe receive the help, guidance, advice and support that had been lacking in my own journey.
Quite frankly, I’m a pathology nerd. I love analysing and then creating a picture out of a person’s individual biochemical and genetic makeup. But in equal amounts, I’m in awe of the stunning intelligence of the body and the ancient wisdom and healing properties of herbs, nutrients and whole foods supported by the most up-to-date, evidence-based science. It is the perfect framework for achieving complete hormonal health.
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
Nature Care College Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts (English & Australian Literature)
University of Sydney
- Diploma of Advanced Metaphysics
Chiara College Sydney
- Additional training in Methylation & Clinical Nutrigenomics with Dr. Ben Lynch
Why an Online Naturopath?
- It’s ridiculously convenient for both of us.
- I’m able to open up morning, lunchtime and evening appointments so you can see me in your own home or office. You don’t have to skip work, miss meetings, organise baby sitters or fight the Sydney traffic.
- I’m able to help the likes of you, wherever you are in the world. Your personal, just-a-skype-away online naturopath.
- Our online consults are organised via Skype, Zoom, FaceTime or Phone, with direct debit, credit card or PayPal payment options.
What Am I Passionate About?
- Putting an end to period pain, PMS, endometriosis, PCOS, hormone imbalance and the mental and emotional adjuncts of anxiety and depression. I want women to understand themselves, their bodies and embrace themselves with all the love, wonderment and adoration they deserve.
- Genetic and epigenetic links to disease: More and more we are discovering that certain genetic defaults (SNPs or polymorphisms) in our DNA may impact dramatically on our health. The most researched currently is the MTHFR gene (no, I didn’t just swear) which relates to the folate cycle. Learn more about it here and here. If you have chronic health problem a or strong family history of disease, this may just be your missing link.
- Herbal medicine: Herbs are nature’s gifts to us and work synergistically to help our bodies back into balance. They are one of my favourite ways of tailoring treatment to suit your specific emotional and physical biochemistry.
- Living your best life possible: I want you to be out there living your best life and being the best version of yourself you can be. I’m all for being real and showing up in the most vulnerable moments. A truly empowered woman is raw and authentic in the best and the worst of times. So whatever your fears, moods or habits and stuck-bits are, there will be no judgement from me. As for me, when I’m not working through my own faults and foibles, I love to travel … to Europe … especially to Italy … as much as humanly possible. So odds are some of my consults will be backdropped by views of Tuscan hills or Venetian waterways, but my focus will always be on you.