I consult with women around the world as an online and local northern beaches naturopath. I’m dedicated to helping women struggling with: endometriosis, PCOS, PMS and period pain, low thyroid function, low energy or fatigue and those navigating the hormonal swings of peri-menopause.
All consults are via Skype, Zoom or phone unless arranged prior.
- Initial Consult: 55 mins | AUD $250
- First Follow-up + Extended Consults: 45 mins | AUD $200
- Standard Follow-up: 25 mins | AUD $140
- Mini Follow-up: 10 mins | AUD $50
What Happens In A Consult?
In our Initial Consult, we will go through a full health history and explore your immediate concerns. I’ll recommend and organise any referrals to your GP and/or provide pathology request forms if required, as well as revising supplements and offering initial dietary and lifestyle advice.
After testing has been completed (usually within 2-4 weeks), we meet for our second session and go through your Report of Findings, including explanation and interpretation of pathology results and my recommended treatment plan going forward.
For best results, longer-term support is recommended and regular follow-ups are encouraged to keep on track and monitor your ongoing progress.
Click to Book Online
As your northern beaches naturopath, I love supporting the local community. All sessions are conducted online and you can continue to work with me for on-going professional hormone support, mentoring and coaching for as long as you require.
I can offer assistance around the physical effects of hormonal imbalance if …
- you experience PMS, heavy or painful periods or mid-cycle pain/spotting;
- you have endometriosis, fibroids, PCOS or a thyroid problem;
- you feel run-down or completely exhausted and don’t know why;
- you’ve lost your cycle or your cycle is irregular;
- you’re concerned about acne, hair loss or facial hair;
- you suffer bloating, digestive issues or IBS through your cycle;
- you feel stressed, anxious, angry or depressed and need help coping;
- you experience weight-gain, hormonal headaches and migraines; or
- you’re not sleeping, are getting hot flushes or are peri-menopausal.
I can offer assistance around the mental and emotional effects of hormonal imbalance if …
- you crave balance – of your hormonal cycle, your moods and your energy;
- you are seeking a more natural or deeper connection to your body’s innate wisdom;
- you would like to understand your body’s signs and symptoms and have them explained to you in simple terms;
- you want an unbiased opinion on natural vs medical options or want natural support throughout medical treatment; or
- you would like a high-level of on-going professional support.
DNA Testing In Clinic and Online
A new era of personalised health care | quick, easy, at-home or in-clinic testing
DNA testing allows us to “peek behind the curtain” at your genetic blueprint and see how variations in your genetic data may be playing a part in your cycle, mood, gut and overall hormone health.
Your kit comes with a an oral swab which is simply rubbed on the inside of each cheek 10 times and you’re done. A reply-paid envelope is included to mail your sample back to the lab for processing. Find out more about DNA Testing here.
Intuitive + Energetic Readings
For those interested in mindbody medicine and the energetic impacts on your current hormonal health, I also offer intuitive guidance readings. Find out more about Intuitive and Energetic Readings here.
Private Health Fund Rebates
There are no health fund rebates for naturopathic consultations.
Kate Powe Northern Beaches Naturopath | email@example.com | 0404 120 155